Thursday, November 14, 2019

I am Eugene Torino Cahigas. A man who wants to explore and travel along the roads.I am 22 years old of age, I live in Tondol Anda Pangasinan and Im studying in Tondol National High School.My father's Name is Eugenio Cahigas and My Mother's Name is Lani Cahigas.Since i was a child,to be a seaman is only my ambition,because i'm inspired
with the braveness and courage,they possess in there hearts and minds,in order to faced the different obstacles,every time they sailed in different seas and oceans,just to discover a new world and meeting different kinds of people. As of now, I am enjoying my hobby and it gives me joy and fulfillment all day. Biking is my hobby. I love riding my bike because I feel this is a healthier activity than sitting at home on the computer or in front of the TV. I used to spend most of my free time catching up on TV shows and talking to friends on Facebook. I still have time to be online and do all the things I love but I really feel that my days are more productive when I make some time to ride my bike.I have made some new friends thanks to this new activity. I have found that going on a bike ride early in the morning allows me to keep my stress under control during my day at work and that riding my bike when I get home is the perfect way to relax.These are only a few reasons why I love riding my bike. I am glad I decided to start being more active and soon all I want is to get my children to go on bike rides with me!For me , I want helping people even they don't need my help and I just want to be happy and do everything what I want like what other people do.

No comments:

Post a Comment